This is the place to find any and all recent updates from our church staff or Pastor Keith. Below you will find a series of videos which will continually be updated whenever we have new information to share with you.
Each Wednesday, Pastor Keith Cox is going LIVE on Facebook at 2:00 PM to give an update on what is going on in the life of our church! The videos will be posted on our website and Youtube shortly after!
Healthy Measures at Clarkesville First UMC
- First and foremost, each family must do what they feel is best for their own family.
- Per the CDC, older adults and those with serious chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and lung disease should avoid crowds as much as possible.
- We are monitoring the situation closely. Changes to our programming may be made daily as new developments occur. Our model will follow the Habersham Health Department and Habersham County School System as far as preventative measures and closures.
- We are discontinuing in-person Sunday Worship Services beginning July 26th, 2020.
- We will be livestreaming Sunday Worship at 10AM on Facebook and posting to our Youtube Channel following. More information is below.
WAYS TO ACCESS SUNDAY WORSHIP:
More information on watching live on Facebook:
- You do not need an account to view.
- Go to our Facebook page by clicking the links above around 9:58 AM. (You may need to refresh the page if you are earlier to load the live video.)
- Scroll down on the web page until you see the live video.
- If it asks you to create an account, you should be able to click "not now" or "X" out of it.
- The sermon is also played on WCHM 94.3 FM on Saturdays at 10:00am or Sundays at 9:00am, 11:00am or 10:00pm.
HEALTH SAFETY PRACTICES WHEN WE RESUME IN-PERSON WORSHIP:
- During the Time of
Fellowship & Greeting, we recommend that everyone refrain from physical
contact. Smiles and words of welcome are always appropriate!
- When we resume in-person worship, we will provide
hand sanitizer and masks at all entrances to the worship services. We recommend everyone sanitize their hands as
they enter. Social distancing and use of a mask will be required.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Clarkesville First UMC website: www.clarkesvillefirstumc.org
Clarkesville First UMC Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ClarkesvilleFirstUMC
Center for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov