Clarkesville First UMC is very blessed to have many musically talented members who love to share their gifts! All choir practices meet on Wednesday evenings. Join a choir today!
We are always looking for new members to join our music ministries. You do not have to be a trained musician or be able to read music to enjoy being a part of the team. We accept anyone who loves music and loves to sing praises to our God!
Joybells, Ensembles, and Chancel Choir do not meet in July.
There are several ways to share your music:
- Joybells: A handbell group that meets at 5:15pm on Wednesdays and plays for the traditional worship services once a quarter.
- Men of Song and Eve'N Us: Ensembles for men and women which rehearse on alternate Wednesdays at 6:30pm and who sing once a quarter.
- Chancel Choir: A group of men and women singers who rehearse every Wednesday at 7:30pm. Our Chancel Choir sings every Sunday at the 11:00 traditional worship service; occasionally at the 8:30 traditional worship service; and as present, at Christmas and Easter cantata services.
- The Connection Praise Band: A small group of musicians who lead worship weekly and sing for the 9:00am contemporary worship service at The Connection.
- Soloists to sing throughout the year.
If you have ever wanted to try a choir or ensemble, now’s the time!